Friday, October 8, 2010

Rose Hall Plantation

            Rose hall plantation was the last placed i visited because rumors has it that the place is haunted and if you there you spend the night there the owner of the plantation gonna haunt you at least that what my friend told me part of it is true because i did some research based on the plantation and it turned out the place is haunted by both the owner ghost and her husband(s) ghost.Their ghost is located in a dungeon somewhere in the mansion.I wanted to find out for myself so i a me and group of people who was also curious went to explore the place.My best friend didnt come with me because she's not a fan of ghost i guess it gives her nightmares lol.I would not lie to you but even i myself was scared to explore it at first but find the gut to go in there.
                                         http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/27/2748/L9GTD00Z/rose-hall-montego-bay-jamaica.jpg

         While exploring the place i heard a noise i got scared i thought i was the only person that heard the sound but it turned out all the people that were with me heard the noise to so i guess there's really a ghost in this plantation so thats mean that the ghost of Annie the owner of the plantations really do exist in the mansion so i didnt want to go any deepr because i heard the noise so i left the plantation and went back to wher bianca is at so i can tell her  all about it.

www.ehow.com/ust_6945292_famous-jamaica-vacation-spots.html

No comments:

Post a Comment