Monday, October 4, 2010

Bob Marley museum, Montego Bay, Jamaica


                                                I left  Brooklyn to meet with my best friend Bianca at the airport.Our plan is to take the plane to Jamaica and start our vacation.I see my best friend and we got on the plane. My best friend and i are very excited because this vacation is our first vacation together. We been planning on this vacation for so long but due to all the school works and her job we never had the chance to take a break. Now that we plan it  cant wait to see all the beautiful places in jamaica.


  The plane reach Sangster International airport, Montego Bay,Jamaica. Bianca and i got off the plane and went to meet our friend who was waiting for us in the lobby.When we got to my friend block we was amazed i mean his house was beautiful on the outside and inside.Now that me and Bianca drop our stuff we wanted to explore Montego bay.The first place  our friend biggs took us was Bob Marley museum.It was a nice useum with pictures of Bob Marley everywhere and all the stuff he accomplished.I myself learned alot about the museum.The musuem was the home of Bob Marley at first until his death May 11 1981.But now they turned it into a museum im impressed.They give you a tour of the musuem every 20 minutes and Bob Marley museum is a museum based on music,culture,politics and many other stuffs . During the tour i realized that i forgot to carry my camera to take pictures but thank god my best friend came to this vacation with me because she had brought her camera .We had a blast  learning about the bob marley museum idk about bianca but i kno i had a blast...

No comments:

Post a Comment